Creating the right type of content that converts in your business is going to allow you to take readers and viewers and turn them into warm leads that could purchase your offers with excitement!
The trick with creating good content that converts is to get the reader down a rabbit hole of reading post after post, and keeping them excited for your next post!
So here are 3 quick tips to make sure your content converts and keeps the reader engaged!
Content that converts speaks to problems
Creating blogs and content around your sessions are great to show off your work, but that Is all they do! If you want content that connects with your viewers and gets them to build trust and connection with you, you need to speak to their needs or help them solve problems.
So, topics like –
- What to do with your session images
- How to prep your kids for sessions
- What to bring to a session
- 5 easy outfit Ideas for your session
- How to plan your yearly family photos
- What to look for In a wedding photographer
Anything like that will build trust and allow them to grow a connection with you through that trust!
Make sure everything you create has a CTA with it! This allows you to hook the reader and get them to take action!
- Check out the new blog here
- Tag a friend who could use this
- Click the link below to read more
- Inquire with me through the contact form
Create your catchy headline
When creating your content you want to make sure you hook your readers quickly! Titles and opening lines that Include steps, secrets, or using your Ideal client’s questions work great!
- 3 Tips for ______
- The Top 5 Secrets to ____
- How to ____ within just 30 Minutes a Day ” What If my kids hate photos?”
- ” What If I’m not sure I want a first look?”
Creating content that combines all three of these tips, is the perfect way to create connections with your readers and cause them to want to read more of your content!